Jaguars Training Camp News and Notes

.Buzz

2 hours ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

???

Really hope he lives up to all of the raw potential he has!

Me as well. I think he'll take time to develop, but at least the raw strength and ability is showing. Just let him learn from Jackson and Campbell for a year or two before becoming a starter. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It was Josh Walker...i mean it looks great and I’m excited but who is Josh Walker?

Yes, but even if it is Josh Walker he shouldn't be throwing these guys around like rag dolls.

Color me impressed thus far.

On 7/29/2018 at 9:14 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It was Josh Walker...i mean it looks great and I’m excited but who is Josh Walker?

This is Josh Walker. A vet who has 3+ years under his belt and shouldn't be getting tossed around by a rookie. He shows the young gun the difference in levels of play here today. That one arm stab might've worked in the SEC, but you'll have to do much better if you want it to work in the NFL. 

Cam Robinson is not a man that you want to try to simply overpower. He is a mountain and if you don't get your pad level lower than his, consider it over. 

A note: Taven didn't give up much ground (1 step backwards at the very end) and help up his position. If he's holding a gap and he can maintain his ground, all he has to do after this is shed the block and make a tackle. 

Archived