Official Training Camp 2018 Thread

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Anyone see Antonio Brown going at Ed Bouchette on twitter?

Don’t know whose side I’m on here. In one hand, I really dislike Bouchette, but in the other I think AB really has to get out of his mentions. 

Probably on ABs though..

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

Don’t know whose side I’m on here. In one hand, I really dislike Bouchette, but in the other I think AB really has to get out of his mentions. 

Probably on ABs though..

honestly, if I was a famous person I would not be on social media at all ..feel like the negatives out way the positives for most tbh just hire some PR person to run your stuff for good PR(charities, donations etc..)

15 minutes ago, August4th said:

feel like this guy is trolling 24/7 for attention

he does have background in wresting

What I really hate about this too is it game 6 hours after Bouchette corrected himself and said it was planned for AB to do that anyways. 

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

How in the world do you fall down and hit your head hard with no contact? I guess worse case scenario would be a concussion. That's "good" news. 

Per someone I know that’s there, it looked like his back foot got stuck and he went down without being able to brace himself. 

Just now, warfelg said:

Per someone I know that’s there, it looked like his back foot got stuck and he went down without being able to brace himself. 

Crazy. Well I'll take the concussion over the lower leg injury. Hopefully it's neither. Thanks for the update. 

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

Crazy. Well I'll take the concussion over the lower leg injury. Hopefully it's neither. Thanks for the update. 

Yea. Not even sure it will be a concussion. Said it wasn’t as scary as they were making it out to be on Twitter. 

7 hours ago, Chieferific said:

How in the world do you fall down and hit your head hard with no contact? I guess worse case scenario would be a concussion. That's "good" news. 

Gilbert accidentally ran into him while pass blocking.

Archived