Official Training Camp 2018 Thread

18 hours ago, warfelg said:

oh Mark....how stupid you are. Seriously. He non-stop goes after AB, JuJu, and Bell, never says a bad word about Ben. 

Douchette makes stuff up all the time.

Mark Madden is a bloated hack and Im shocked anyone still likes him outside of stakeholders of the Golden Corral. 

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

So how about Jaylen Ramsey calling Ben “decent at best” and saying Ben’s “nothing without Antonio.”?

Jalen was fresh outta diapers Ben's Rookie year. I hope some young QB says the same as him when he's 36 (if he's still around). I guess he forgot about Plax and Santonio. Ben's been making plays since Ramsey was pissing in his Pull-ups. 

Ramsey is engaging in self-promotion. There hasn't been a single profile in GQ on an NFL player that hasn't been controversial. Put the two together. And he had a running theme of crediting receivers more than QB's. I mean, he credited TY Hilton for Andrew Luck's success. A poor man's Mike Wallace.

If there's any truth to it, my own sense watching those games is that Roethlisberger really did have go into those games with his ego outweighing his brain at times. He was more interested in slinging it against Jacksonville rather than taking the best available play. And his relationship with Haley may have factored in there. But, Jacksonville's offense matched up really well against what the Steelers defense last year. They designed an offense to stop Brady (and failed at that, as well), and they ran into an offense that is the complete opposite of NE's. And got run over. Twice.

But you probably shouldn't talk too much when a QB goes for nearly 500 and has 5 TD's on your vaunted secondary.

Archived