Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

56 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t know what Buffalos plan was as far as QBs but looking like we’ll be seeing the Rookie week 5

If we lose to a Josh Allen team in week 5, I don't care what our record is heading in to that game, we need to end our season.

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

If the difference between us wanting to sign Iloka or not is whether or not Kenny Vaccaro is on the roster, Jon Robinson needs to find another job.

Vrabel didn’t say what Lewis’s injury was but if he and Cruikshank are out for an extended period of time the Titans will be in on another Safety 

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

If the difference between us wanting to sign Iloka or not is whether or not Kenny Vaccaro is on the roster, Jon Robinson needs to find another job.

I want to agree with this, but I also think the difference is a combination of Vaccaro and now being significantly closer to the start of the season. Though I'd definitely be happy if we brought him in.

Iloka is also going to want a fair bit of money and deservedly so I doubt the Titans are in on him. If Lewis is out there for a bit my goodness what is going on with the safety health. Terrible luck. I sure hope Vacarro is ready.

Yeah at some point you just gotta roll with who you got.  

If this was baseball or basketball, you could swap in players with no issue, but we've seen in football how long it takes to get up to speed. 
Vacarro isn't terrible and illoka isn't all world. 

If we talking Earl Thomas, then we have a conversation. :)

43 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah at some point you just gotta roll with who you got.  

If this was baseball or basketball, you could swap in players with no issue, but we've seen in football how long it takes to get up to speed. 
Vacarro isn't terrible and illoka isn't all world. 

If we talking Earl Thomas, then we have a conversation. :)

Well said. All we need is a competent safety who does his job. We already have an All Pro pro bowler in Byard who will be able to ask for big money soon though with how hard it has been for safeties in this market wonder what the ask will be.

Archived