Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

Not sure anything will convince me that some of the veteran injuries weren't actually anything remotely serious and Vrabel is just keeping them out because preseason/camp.

As a former player who didn't retire all that long ago, he seems well aware how pointless this portion of the season is, especially for vets.

1 hour ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I feel like that comment to Landry is probably a message...not going to play the injury game, suck it up and play through the pain. He seems like an old school guy like that, if it was Rak prolly a diffrent toon.

I agree. He is saying “suck it up rook”. ?

I say that because he basically went with the story that his production went down between his Jr and Sr year due to injury. I think he is just implying that injuries at the NFL level are no excuse. Basically he is taking this tact based on Landry's personallity...thinks it will work for him. Purely a guess, he might just be a D***!!! 

34 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

That wouldn't make sense though, since everything we've seen thus far regarding injuries is them being overprotective about them.

They have been “secretive” about the injuries not so much overprotective. I’m sure once the season starts and the injury reports they have to be more open. Not saying I agree with Vrabel’s approach but he is da head guy for now. 

Archived