Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

For the record I had Titans over Eagles if Wentz played but maybe gets a little easier if Foles starts. 

Call me crazy I can see 5-2 going into the bye

Still doubtful, we'll be a home dog unless we start out 3-0.

Was watching Football Night in America and listening to Dungy on stopping the RPO. Basically said you need a front 7 that can stop the run without help from the secondary and 4 DB’s that must be able to play man to man. I think we have the pieces to do that. Byard/Adoree/Butler/Ryan in the secondary and Rak/Morgan/Woodyard/Evans/Landry/Casey/Johnson/Jones/Logan in the front 7 are capable I think of doing was Dungy was talking about.

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

For the record I had Titans over Eagles if Wentz played but maybe gets a little easier if Foles starts. 

Call me crazy I can see 5-2 going into the bye

I know i'm in the waaaaay waaay minority, but I still am not convinced Wentz is the next great savior at QB.  I think he is a good QB and very capable of winning a super bowl. However, I'm still not 100% sure of him.

Same for Watson and Jags defense. 

On 9/6/2018 at 9:50 PM, KingTitan said:

I know i'm in the waaaaay waaay minority, but I still am not convinced Wentz is the next great savior at QB.  I think he is a good QB and very capable of winning a super bowl. However, I'm still not 100% sure of him.

Same for Watson and Jags defense. 

Naw Wentz the real deal, his leap from rookie to sophomore was evident. he can make all the throws, drive the ball, stand tall in the pocket, & maneuver the pocket. I watched a lot of his film, he figured out how to play chess last yr. As for watson I'm not all the way sold on him only cause we've seen the same thing from RG3 & Hous Offense still kept it simple for him & didn't ask him to read the whole field & go through progressions.

6 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Naw Wentz the real deal, his leap from rookie to sophomore was evident. he can make all the throws, drive the ball, stand tall in the pocket, & maneuver the pocket. I watched a lot of his film, he figured out how to play chess last yr. As for watson I'm not all the way sold on him only cause we've seen the same thing from RG3 & Hous Offense still kept it simple for him & didn't ask him to read the whole field & go through progressions.

I believe in Wentz more than any of the other doubts I have. I don't know if he is the QB we saw last year. 

He was on MVP level last year. I think he may end up settling in the Big Been, Phillip Rivers level of career. Which is Hall of Fame if you get a Super Bowl in there. 

Some make it seem he will be Manning, Brady like and I'm not sure about that. 

Archived