Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

50 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

No I’m not that is open in the NFL he’s not throwing the ball anticipating them coming out of their break, go back & look at the film & look at the notes that I said at the time I said he should be making the throw. That’s call a tight window that’s open in the NFL. Give the receiver the ball in front of them so that they can have a chance to catch in stride, & make a football move. 

Nope Mariota did his job perfectly. That's on the receivers.

I'm glad I have the best Titan on the roster as my adopted player. Makes defending him a cakewalk. 

I’ve noticed it with Marcus as well. I’ll start to worry about it if it continues once we reach the preseason. New offensive system and receivers that he has pretty limited work with, especially with Matthews out. Anticipating where the ball needs to be is a strength of his, it’ll work out long term.

New system, young receivers and arguably the best trio of corners we’ve had in a long time is likely to lead to some issues. Especially this early in camp and especially in one on ones.

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Did not know this.... Makes me even more giddy. Hopefully this offense doesn’t take too long to get off the ground. Still think we should’ve targeted one of the top receivers in FA especially Watkins considering he knew the offense. Hopefully the combination of Lewis/Henry can be close to Gurley. I think Henry can be a borderline top 5 RB if he gets the pass-pro down. Him in this offense gets me really excited.

I'm not some analytics junkie/nerd but I love seeing us embrace this. Especially with Vrabel being a first time head coach.

Far outcry from Mularkey and his ancient ways.

Man having Butler is so nice! Im not sure we've ever had a corner as good as him. Maybe Rolle? Finny was solid but that Dline made everyone look good. Pacman could've been great.. LOL

Im SOOOO excited to have a true number 1!!

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Paul really has a mission of showing crowd sizes or lack thereof. 

I don't care personally. 9:30 on a hot Sunday morning doesn't worry me. 

I think interest is still high in the city. 

I can see the argument both ways. It's a practice and people have other things to do. It's obviously not that significant. It's a bad look though. Terrible teams draw significantly better than that. We're coming off of our first playoff win in 15 years, I'd really like to see more than 25 people show up to an open practice.

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

With the above said, if fans show up to the games and I no longer am able to hear chants for the visiting team, I will never speak another word about practice attendance.

I think that was less and less last year. Winning helped that. And I'll always remember the "Let's Go Titans* chant on the game at Jacksonville. 

But looking around I saw some light crowds at other training camps. 

It isn't exciting to see a crowd that isn't packing the stands but PK makes it his mission to report on crowd sizes and it pisses me off as a hardcore fan lol

19 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Paul has become an absolute edge lord. He's almost to the point of being unbearable.

I unfollowed him on Twitter a couple weeks ago. He's far too immature for me to tolerate any longer

Archived