Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

As a Red Raider, even Baston making the roster was a huge surprise to me.  I believe this was a move primarily based on STs... over Williams. Good for him. 

Firkser was a more obvious move, as was Stinnie to a lesser extent (coaches kept singing his praises)... although I had Marz making it (with Conklin not quite ready, they're going 9 on the o- line... I figured 8 with Conklin starting on PUP... essentially ther same thing at this point, in regards to the roster).

Going with 6 OLB is also a surprise to me. But I gotta think Stinnie, Durden, Finch, and Baston are hanging on by a thread as the Titans look over the waiver wire. 

As a non-Titans fan but fan of Luke Falk coming out of the draft, how did the guy look this preseason? From what I gather from stats, "not great" is the answer, but I also want to hear some opinions without the statistical context, if you guys can help me out.

Good luck this season by the way to the Titans.

2 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

As a non-Titans fan but fan of Luke Falk coming out of the draft, how did the guy look this preseason? From what I gather from stats, "not great" is the answer, but I also want to hear some opinions without the statistical context, if you guys can help me out.

Noodle arm, doesn’t look to have what it takes physically for the NFL. Very disappointing especially in the context that he was one of just four draft picks this year 

2 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

As someone who finds preseaosn to be the most meaningless thing in the NFL, watching Luke Falk in the preseason has convinced me he has no business being in the NFL.

He might have the worst arm I've ever seen on an NFL QB. I'm legitimately confused how this guy actually played at a decently high level in a P5 conference.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

As someone who finds preseaosn to be the most meaningless thing in the NFL, watching Luke Falk in the preseason has convinced me he has no business being in the NFL.

He might have the worst arm I've ever seen on an NFL QB. I'm legitimately confused how this guy actually played at a decently high level in a P5 conference.

Yeah I saw he had one terrible pass on a deep ball in like week one or something. 

At least you guys should get a pretty good return out of Evans and Landry, and at least you didn't really need Falk.

Thanks btw.

Archived