Dez Bryant and Richie Incognito

Titans_Matt

39 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yes absolutely but it’s laughable that he isn’t on a team right now. Seriously. 

As other have mentioned, if he ONLY wants to play for an NFCE team, than his options are close to nil.

Eagles - Alshon and Co. Need is very minimal.

Giants - OBJ and Co. Need is less than very minimal.

Redskins - This might be the only NFCE spot he could have a chance to land. I admit to not knowing a ton about their WR corps

13 hours ago, UKTexans said:

Hopkins, Fuller V and Bryant would be a sick combo.

Unless they are low balling him in contract negotiations or he's asking for rediculous money. No idea why he hasn't signed yet??

3 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Slot receiver.

Ahh, ok. I thought he lined up on the outside as well as in the slot. Even so....

OBJ, Engram, Shepard, Barkley....that's a lot of mouths to feed. Dez doesn't exactly play nice with other kids if he isn't seeing targets.

Not to mention they already have a big personality in OBJ. Not sure the stadium is big enough to contain both xD

8 hours ago, SWATcha said:

Ahh, ok. I thought he lined up on the outside as well as in the slot. Even so....

OBJ, Engram, Shepard, Barkley....that's a lot of mouths to feed. Dez doesn't exactly play nice with other kids if he isn't seeing targets.

Not to mention they already have a big personality in OBJ. Not sure the stadium is big enough to contain both xD

While true Dez wouldn't be dealing with a young Rookie/2nd year QB putting him in his place. Him pitching and complaining at Eli would be dismissed and shut down just as quickly as it would if it was Tony Romo.

I'm thankful the Giants aren't interested. Stat that way, Please!!!!!!

On 7/23/2018 at 1:55 PM, Kip Smithers said:

Has Dez declined? Yes absolutely but it’s laughable that he isn’t on a team right now. Seriously. Dude may not be a top 10 WR anymore but dude Still has enough left in the tank.

It’s not laughable if he’s turning down offers because he thinks he’s worth more. 

Hes definitely good/talented enough to be a #2 receiver on some teams, but that’s not the only factor in whether or not he’s on a roster.

Archived