Bucs training camp discussion - IT'S HAPPENING

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He played RG and RT last year. He's not as nimble as you'd like an OT to be. And he's got kind of a narrow frame for a guy his size. The belief (and hope) is that moving him to guard will help hide his pass blocking inefficiencies and more utilize his strength of run blocking.

So we got 1 spot with one one guy battling for it being moved there to hide inefficiencies and another battling for it that hasn't played the position but seems to be good enough that they are trying to get him playing time. 

Yeah that can't go wrong.....

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So we got 1 spot with one one guy battling for it being moved there to hide inefficiencies and another battling for it that hasn't played the position but seems to be good enough that they are trying to get him playing time. 

Yeah that can't go wrong.....

#itsabucslife

Hargreaves looks like a different player this year so far. Tight coverage on D Jack was a beauty to see. I like what I am seeing so far. Noah Spence has been turning it up lately as well. He has shown some counter pass rush moves. I’m excited to see for these guys to have a break out season Year 3.

Archived