Bucs training camp discussion - IT'S HAPPENING

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anybody else excited about our kicker situation this year? 

I don know if excitement is the right word. But I'm 100% more confident this year than I have been the last few. I think Catanzaro's only missed a couple kicks throughout camp so far. The pressure we've seen since Aguayo (and all the way through everyone after him) seems to have died down.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don know if excitement is the right word. But I'm 100% more confident this year than I have been the last few. I think Catanzaro's only missed a couple kicks throughout camp so far. The pressure we've seen since Aguayo (and all the way through everyone after him) seems to have died down.

How about....

Excited that we can be confident that our kicker should be much more of an asset then in previous years.  

7 minutes ago, tmlgogo said:

Any word on how OJ Howard looks? That would be football-wise though, I know appearance-wise he looks like a muscle built tank.

He's had long stretches of being uncoverable. His route running seems to have improved quite a bit. And he's made a few circus catches.

5 hours ago, tmlgogo said:

Any word on how OJ Howard looks? That would be football-wise though, I know appearance-wise he looks like a muscle built tank.

Dominating. From what I heard he has been the best player this entire camp. Pass blocking wise and just consistently getting open making plays. Expanded his route tree this year. He will have a great season.

Archived