Bucs training camp discussion - IT'S HAPPENING

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He looked confident. Which is amazing considering the way his knee exploded.

He seems to be over the mental issues, which is great. You’ve got to admire how mentally tough he is to come back from something so horrendous.

Saw you guys signed Harris and wanted to warn you guys about him. Truly one of the worst players I’ve seen in a Saints uniform, and I’m not one to trash a player just cause they go to another team lol he’s atrocious. 

though I doubt you’re relying on him for anything more than a 4th or 5th CB, so it doesn’t matter that much.

hows OJ doing?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Saw you guys signed Harris and wanted to warn you guys about him. Truly one of the worst players I’ve seen in a Saints uniform, and I’m not one to trash a player just cause they go to another team lol he’s atrocious. 

though I doubt you’re relying on him for anything more than a 4th or 5th CB, so it doesn’t matter that much.

hows OJ doing?

That's all I've read about him. If he's not blowing coverages, he's drawing penalties.

OJ has been one of the most impressive guys at camp. He's been catching everything and he's had long streaks of being uncoverable. He might actually get more reps than Brate by the end of the season.

Archived