Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bucs training camp discussion - IT'S HAPPENING

Ohheee. Did you see that first step? Soooo much faster already. ?

I normally don't care about stuff like this. But we've got a lot of fringe guys that could earn a place on the roster by taking one of these spots.

I like it. Make Davis take that spot from VHIII. Which should be sooner than later.

I honestly think that looks like a decent defense. Especially when you consider our second string dline could be a starting dline.

But there are a lot of questions in the back end.

Taking that Robert Ayers role of not being able to rush the QB from the outside OR the inside.

There it is. Koetter talked about it a while ago. But Cappa is a guard right now.

Also, the Gardner/Wester battle is something to keep an eye on.

Koetter's so weird with rookies. Jameis, VHIII, D Smith, and Marpet started day one. Kwon started shortly after them.

Then you have guys like Vea, Davis, and J Evans (last year) that have to work their way up. 

Seems so odd. Especially when all those guys were drafted early (sans Kwon) and were drafted to fill big holes.

38 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I normally don't care about stuff like this. But we've got a lot of fringe guys that could earn a place on the roster by taking one of these spots.

Robinson is probably cut. We’ve got MJ Stewart who can take his spot there till he gets significant PT.

Dude needs to become best friends with the jugs machine. He's gotta figure it out. Otherwise he's gonna end up a faster, smaller Doug Martin.