Sign in to follow this  
KingTitan

Titans----TITANIA ASSEMBLE!

On 7/29/2018 at 4:03 PM, dtait93 said:

Has anyone used the directv Sunday ticket streaming service? Thinking about trying it since I don’t want to have to go out to a bar/restaurant to watch Titans games every Sunday

Ya I use it. Last year the quality was great the only problem with it is don’t look at the gameday thread and watch the games at the same time because they’ll post something that just happened and you won’t see it until 2 plays later. 

Last year the Davis catch on opening day and Adoree’s hurdle set this forum off but I had no idea what they were talking about until 2 plays later 

15 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya I use it. Last year the quality was great the only problem with it is don’t look at the gameday thread and watch the games at the same time because they’ll post something that just happened and you won’t see it until 2 plays later. 

Last year the Davis catch on opening day and Adoree’s hurdle set this forum off but I had no idea what they were talking about until 2 plays later 

Yea basically this. Overall it's a solid app -- works better on certain devices than others. For example, bad on Amazon Fire Stick, good on PS4. But it seems to improve year after year.

The delay really, really sucks. It's about a real-time 60 second delay

I use it on PS4 2 years ago it lagged bad at times last year I honestly had no issues with lagging