• Chris Hogan
    • Malcolm Mitchell
    • Phillip Dorsett
    • Cordarrelle Patterson
    • Kenny Britt
    • Jordan Matthews
    • Braxton Berrios

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I really loved college-Mathews. Sucks he couldn’t put things together. 

Week 1 outlook: Hogan, Dorsett, Britt, Berrios, Patterson, Hollister/McCarron. 

Not the best...

Maybe Decker too, (or Bryant at some point...)

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Maybe Decker too, (or Bryant at some point...)

Decker would be a solid #3/slot guy. 

I don’t think Dez is a good fit in NE. If he did sign, I’d probably find a way to get excited tbh, but as it stands I’m not overly enthusiastic about adding him.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

Decker would be a solid #3/slot guy. 

I don’t think Dez is a good fit in NE. If he did sign, I’d probably find a way to get excited tbh, but as it stands I’m not overly enthusiastic about adding him.

Haha so true about how fans get psyched up about these athletes after they join up. Decker would replace Britt btw. The rest stands, with McCarron the more likely to make it between Hollister. McCarron has been on first team recently.

I just think Bryant would be a redzone threat. If anything should go down with Gronk, then you've got another guy to get it done. I'm not advocating for a trade but straight up Khalil Mack for Gronk I'm taking it. Maybe Gronk and a third is the most I'd expect in that scenario.

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I just think Bryant would be a redzone threat. If anything should go down with Gronk, then you've got another guy to get it done. I'm not advocating for a trade but straight up Khalil Mack for Gronk I'm taking it. Maybe Gronk and a third is the most I'd expect in that scenario.

You'd be willing to trade Gronkowski for a one-two year rental of Mack? You have to think Bill wouldn't pay a defender $100M.

6 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

You'd be willing to trade Gronkowski for a one-two year rental of Mack? You have to think Bill wouldn't pay a defender $100M.

You don’t acquire Mack without securing him with an extension, even if the price is high.

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Bengals released Brandon Lafell today. Would you rather have him, a guy who knows the offense, or Eric Decker?

It's probably good to have LaFell as a fallback option. I think he could come in at some point in the season to help out. Maybe weeks 1-4 while Edelman is suspended or later on when one of the other guys misses time. I like Decker better at this point.

On 8/1/2018 at 4:10 PM, DoleINGout said:

Why would they trade a dominant pass rusher for a TE With injury concerns whos had thought on hanging it up?

I don’t see Gronkowski being in the nfl 2 years from now 

Archived