2018 Packer Forum Dynasty League (Keepers/Discussion)

Cadmus

3 minutes ago, Bieker1 said:

You also missed two picks in the 5th round and it’s back to you pick in the 6th. You’ve held up the draft several times now.

like i said, if i miss another pick kick me out. give me another chance and i promise i won't miss another. and i'll make those picks right now if i'm reinstated. i'm ready. 

@Cadmus cmon m8, i've had this team for years. don't take it away from me. i apologize to you and everyone for holding up the draft several times. i'd just like one more chance. 

4 minutes ago, persiandud said:

i checked on my phone, went to bed, it was 1 AM. fine, i should have picked. let me pick now! 

You've logged on TWICE, with picks to make (when you had 3.10 and 4.01 AND when you had 5.01 and 5.04) and then logged off.

You also originally picked Gostkowski in the 3rd RD and then EDITED the pick after the fact to change it to Valdez-Scantling, which I shouldn't have let happen. However, I just wanted you to make your picks. I have screenshots of the majority of this.

1 minute ago, persiandud said:

like i said, if i miss another pick kick me out. give me another chance and i promise i won't miss another. and i'll make those picks right now if i'm reinstated. i'm ready. 

@Cadmus cmon m8, i've had this team for years. don't take it away from me. i apologize to you and everyone for holding up the draft several times. i'd just like one more chance. 

You've had 1 more chance 3+ times.

Enough is enough.

Just now, chucknorris101 said:

I vaguely recollect this was an issue last year too. It doesn't help he's on some absurd other timezone. Or was that someone else? 

It was.

For the last 2 years.

All you need to do is check the 2017 thread to confirm, which I did.