2018 Packer Forum Dynasty League (Keepers/Discussion)

Cadmus

1 hour ago, DannyB said:

Hey I've been out and about today, but after lunch I'll try to make my pick. Also I don't think I'm exactly married to it anymore, so if you were looking to trade up I'm listening

I'm pretty sure you already know, but you have 2.07 as well. 

26 minutes ago, ajdodge09 said:

Weird, I didn't get the DM. Anyways, I trade pick 2.06 and my 2019 5th round pick to chucknorris for 2.12 and his 2019 3rd.

@chucknorris101

Oops, messaged Panda squad, I just checked that spreadsheet that's posted on the first page of the draft that. Maybe it wasn't updated

9 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Oops, messaged Panda squad, I just checked that spreadsheet that's posted on the first page of the draft that. Maybe it wasn't updated

Always try to use the draft order on the First page of the DRAFT thread. (Only slots that aren't currently updated there are from the most recent trade [2.06 for 2.11] swap, which I will try to update tonight. 

The Google Docs is a template that I pulled and edited to use for our draft, it's updated, but you need to look at each individual pick to see who's next. The title across the top simply lists the *original* draft order for the 1st RD. You can use the Google Docs to see who's next, just make sure you are looking at the owner name in the next box (where I type each selection), and not the owner name at the top of each column. 

Edited by Cadmus

2 hours ago, chucknorris101 said:

Thanks. Definitely wanted to lock him in, needed at least one more RB with my WR fiesta

Yeah, it was definitely a good move with your roster.

I feel Crow has a solid shot to put up RB2 numbers with the NYJ. 

He should be a good running mate for Kamara, and he's super durable. 

Edited by Cadmus