2018 Packer Forum Dynasty League (Keepers/Discussion)

Cadmus

17 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

Yo, commish(es), let's get an update on those rosters!!

I go by the "Players" on FF to put my 'board together for each pick, sooo... yeah. Helps avoid slowing this thing down by having to re-pick and all.

Maybe each owner should just add the players on fleaflicker after they draft them?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

Yo, commish(es), let's get an update on those rosters!!

I go by the "Players" on FF to put my 'board together for each pick, sooo... yeah. Helps avoid slowing this thing down by having to re-pick and all.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Maybe each owner should just add the players on fleaflicker after they draft them?

I planned to import the DPs every 2 Rounds. 

These first 2 Rounds are taking forever because 1st RD picks had 4 Hour time slots and 2nd Round picks had 3 Hour time slots. 

3 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

False. @Dwade1001 not OTC.

dwight.jpg

@Cadmus OTC

followed by me. 

Then persiandud’s pick is valid. Although I’m gonna speak for Cad and say neither of us were interested in spending a 2 on a TE who won’t play this year.

Welp, you were wrong. 

Look, I'm going to be semi-transparent about my intentions just because of the situation. 

I've tried to trade up to both 2.14 and 3.01 in the past 24 hours (both Charisma and Persian can verify that). In fact, the only reason Persian probably thought he was on the clock was because I sent him a trade offer for 3.01 late last night. 

I had my pick for 2.13 narrowed down to Henry and two other players. Then both of my alternatives to Henry were injured last night so the pick was Henry unless I heard positive injury news about either player, which hasn't happened. 

People will probably be able to figure out who the two players I'm talking about are and I might miss out on them because of that (if the injuries aren't serious). I just figured a little transparency might be the best way to handle the situation. 

• Like 2