** 2018 Training Camp **

WizardHawk

Wow, lining WRs up at different spots? Moving them around? Expanding their route trees? Using them for more than 9 routes, and slants?

I wonder what Dez could have done if we ever did that for him. Most of us have wondered out loud why they don't get Dez in motion more and move him around.

Either way, hopefully this season is more creative...

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Wow, lining WRs up at different spots? Moving them around? Expanding their route trees? Using them for more than 9 routes, And slants?

I wonder what Dez could have done if we ever did that for him. Mist of us have wondered out loud why the don't get Dez in motion more and move him around.

Either way, hopefully this season is more creative...

It's insane that this is taking place now. I guess a seat that is cooking will do that though. 

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

He needs to be cut. The guy has never been healthy. He was never healthy at Florida, and nothing has changed now.

Yeah, he had an uphill battle to begin with and the constant injuries are hard to ignore.

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

He needs to be cut. The guy has never been healthy. He was never healthy at Florida, and nothing has changed now.

Talent does nothing if you are unable to use it.

He had a excellent string of spot-starts for Smith at LT that showed he is a quality player. But then his psyche was destroyed at LG. And his injuries continue.

It was a fun ride.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say the Chaz Green experiment is over. 

I'm glad Jones is impressing at corner...think that is going to be a strong spot for us this season with him, Awuzie and Lewis. 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

He had a excellent string of spot-starts for Smith at LT that showed he is a quality player. But then his psyche was destroyed at LG. And his injuries continue.

It was a fun ride.

If your name is Adrian Clayborn

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

They show all the playoff games from last year on repeat on NFLN.  I just watched the Buff game. I'm not saying Thompson is the reason they lost, just saying he came up very small in two very big moments that may have won the game for them. It's not surprising that they let him go after watching that game. Also, the Byron Jones INT highlights from camp are coming against Thompson, no lol? But im sure he is "exceptional." Forgive me Broaddus, but I wont hold my breath that this guy can produce anything more than KRs.  

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

It was a fun ride.

And that’s the frustrating part. He has the talent, but his body just won’t allow him to make use of it.

Green really wasn’t even good filling in for Tyron in 2016. He just had the great fortune of playing against the two worst teams in the conference and getting away with a bunch of false starts.

Moving him to LG, where Cooper was clearly the better option, before kicking him back out to tackle, surely didn’t help, but let’s not act like Green was ever a capable talent at the pro level.

Archived