** 2018 Training Camp **

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Honestly, probably the best for his development. Two rookies producing for Dallas would have been a challenge. 

As long as they produced whats the problem?

I read somewhere Mike White has been having trouble. Shame because I really wanted him to just step up immediately. The sooner he gets going the sooner we can trade bait.

Dallas is in terrific shape salary cap wise and the fit is just too perfect. I've been on the fence about it actually happening, but adding Thomas is a no-brainer. A pick, say a conditional 3rd, be enough to get it done?

Nick Eatman on Earl Thomas

Eatman: I’m a firm believer that where there’s smoke, there’s fire and there’s been a lot of smoke. I think this is going to happen. I just do. It’s going to happen.

I’ve had nobody in that organization tell me otherwise. I just think it’s going to happen. I’m borderline positive it’s going to happen. I’m serious. I just think it is.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:25 AM, WizardHawk said:

Dallas is in terrific shape salary cap wise and the fit is just too perfect. I've been on the fence about it actually happening, but adding Thomas is a no-brainer. A pick, say a conditional 3rd, be enough to get it done?

I don't care until it happens. That's my stance. But sure a 3rd. Why not. 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:25 AM, WizardHawk said:

It's interesting because it doesn't seem that they would have taken #50 during the draft, and they didn't even answer the phone for our 3rd round pick. So getting him for a future 3rd would be huge.

ET would give such a huge boost to this defense. I'm ok with being patient, because I think Seattle will get more desperate, and it wouldn't take long to integrate him. 

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Where are the stories about our 1st round LB? 

tbh, I haven't seen/heard much on anyone outside of the DBs and WRs. Little bit here and there of the other spots.Have seen two clips of LVE vs sled drills. Looked powerful. Outside of that it's been slim pickings all around. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

tbh, I haven't seen/heard much on anyone outside of the DBs and WRs. Little bit here and there of the other spots.Have seen two clips of LVE vs sled drills. Looked powerful. Outside of that it's been slim pickings all around. 

I've only read they've been training him at all 3 LB spots. 

Archived