Training Camp Thread

AnAngryAmerican

55 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

It's about damn time!

Now if McGovern can play lights out at RG we'll have the three most important OL pieces locked up for a while.

19 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Makes sense and I like that we're taking this approach. He's certainly done well even through injury. I would make sure we have so many injury guarantees in there though, he's not totally without risk.

55 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

So the only real players we got in the 2017 draft were Bolles and maybe Butt.. 

Hopefully we can keep Lindsay and cut McKenzie for returning and occasional 3rd down duties.

Not sure Lindsay is the answer. From what I've read he's consistently muffing punts.

1 hour ago, iLikeDefense said:

So the only real players we got in the 2017 draft were Bolles and maybe Butt.. 

Hopefully we can keep Lindsay and cut McKenzie for returning and occasional 3rd down duties.

I am okay if it is just Bolles and Butt retained from that draft class...clearly a poor draft class for the  Broncos, but really think they made up for it with this last draft class...with  Chubb and Sutton taking form as bonafide...I like it.  

So, I'm bored at work today and was getting hyped about Courtland Sutton.  His 3 cone time is insane for a guy his size.  Top 10 going back to 2008.  IF he can create separation with his size and leaping ability he could really be a steal 

I'm curious to hear about who is expected to make the team among some of the lesser-discussed positions:

i.e. safety: who makes it, who starts, who plays in the Will LB role on 3rd down? Hard to imagine us keeping Carter, Parks, Cravens, and Stewart. Seems like the role they play would be redundant. 

Very interesting article on DT. We've all noticed something off about him for the last 2-3 years; a torn labrum in his hip.. a lot of things make sense now. If I remember correctly, wasn't this the same injury that ultimately retired Rod Smith? Hopefully this diet change truly has helped out with the inflammation. I don't understand why he hasn't just had surgery on it to fix it though. Yea, he would have been out for part of a season, but that's better than playing injured for the last several years. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000945912/article/demaryius-thomas-reinvigorated-by-radical-lifestyle-change 

Archived