Todd Gurley re-signs with Rams 4 years 60 mil with 45 mil grt

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

DJ turns 27 this year. That's crazy

Age isn’t as significant as wear & tear.  DJ is 27 but has nearly 300 less touches than Gurley and nearly 1,000 less than Bell.  His injuries haven’t been lower body either.

10 minutes ago, pwny said:

I

mean it’s not like he hasn’t been paid peanuts. 28 mil in 2 years? And he’s coming off 4.0 Ypc and more of a volume WR than a efficient one as well.. Not sure what he’s crying

about. 

I heard on local radio from Minnesota's ESPN NFL guy that the Rams may be posturing to pay everyone else and let Goff walk and plug in a cheaper QB into an elite situation like an Alex Smith, Garappolo backup type.

Anyone know if this is actually plausible with their cap room and still having to pay Donald a HUGE contract?

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I heard on local radio from Minnesota's ESPN NFL guy that the Rams may be posturing to pay everyone else and let Goff walk and plug in a cheaper QB into an elite situation like an Alex Smith, Garappolo backup type.

Anyone know if this is actually plausible with their cap room and still having to pay Donald a HUGE contract?

They still look fine now to resign Goff in 2020.

4 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

No bearing on Goff situation

5 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Lol wtf. What kind of crap show was that? 

Not to mention that they’ll be a cap spike in a few years. ?.. 

Archived