Sign in to follow this  
KingTitan

Titans Release Former 2nd Round Pick- Kevin Dodd

Good riddance. What a complete bum. Just a pure waste of a 2nd round pick.

SMH. Hope for his sake he managed his finances but based on what I've seen in terms of effort with his NFL career, he probably screwed that up too.

Since I don’t know how to post GIFs does anyone want to post one of the defense dancing after the Byard pick in the Ravens game ?

About time though go find a veteran that wants to play football and that can come in and help

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Since I don’t know how to post GIFs does anyone want to post one of the defense dancing after the Byard pick in the Ravens game ?

About time though go find a veteran that wants to play football and that can come in and help

slack_imgs_4.gif

After his no-show you could say he was a Dodd man walking....B|

Seriously though, I had a slight glimmer of some hope that maybe, just maybe Vrabel could get something out of him. Maybe move him to DL to have a role similar to Klug. That all vanished when he no showed though.

Thank god. Glad this bum is gone. JRobs one big negative so far is drafting this pathetic use of a player at 33.... NOW GET LEWANS DEAL DONE!!!

After the sack in Detroit, I thought we had something. Wrong!! Hopefully he saved some of that $$$, doubt he makes another 53 man roster. 

Wat was JRobb thinking on this one? ???

Drafting this bum has been about the only wrong thing Robinson has done since he took over. Sucks but can’t be too mad about it

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Drafting this bum has been about the only wrong thing Robinson has done since he took over. Sucks but can’t be too mad about it

Yeah and to be fair, he had a great senior year.  

He never fit our scheme (in the opinion of many on this board and other places). I can see why he drafted him, but after that injury he just broke mentally.