Doctson underego's MRI

mar29020

On 7/25/2018 at 8:08 AM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I’m in early on the PUP train

Surprisingly, no.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-training-camp-practice-report-day-1

It was expected that defensive lineman Stacy McGee would not be able to practice at the start of camp. He suffered a groin injury that required a procedure during the offseason program and he missed most of OTAs and all of minicamp.

The injury to second-year cornerback Josh Holsey is a new development. It was revealed earlier today that he suffered an injury when a table fell on his foot.

13 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Doctson down. Hurt his arm real bad. Norman fell on top of him.

Didn't go in tent. Went straight inside the facility.

I think its time to sign Dez Bryant, folks.

Dez....Browns or Redskins?

He'd probably get there today.

It be true, and I'm fine with Dez, if Doc's going to be out a while. 

39 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Doctson down. Hurt his arm real bad. Norman fell on top of him.

Didn't go in tent. Went straight inside the facility.

I think its time to sign Dez Bryant, folks.

Dez....Browns or Redskins?

He'd probably get there today.

It's never time to sign Dez Bryant. Never. You know how I know you're not really a Redskins fan? Because no real Skins fan would want Bryant after everything they've seen him do on the slidelines the last 8 seasons.

35 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

It be true, and I'm fine with Dez, if Doc's going to be out a while. 

Cut josh Norman... jk. This sucks, hopefully it’s just came out of socket or is an AC sprain.

The Redskins said it’s his shoulder.

14 minutes ago, Slateman said:

It's never time to sign Dez Bryant. Never. You know how I know you're not really a Redskins fan? Because no real Skins fan would want Bryant after everything they've seen him do on the slidelines the last 8 seasons.

This post is aggressive, and out of line. For me, I don't pay attention to the details of what Dez did or has been doing this offseason or along sidelines in years past.. I caught the whiff of him throwing shade on his old team, and never looked any deeper. Maybe the same goes for Ace. Players get pissy and lash out at former teams. It's not classy, but idk the details. 

You don't have to (and shouldn't) call Ace out as not being a fan of the team.. just because he has a differing opinion. Be better than that. 

Archived