Doctson underego's MRI

mar29020

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I wouldn't want OBJ.  I hated on Desean Jackson the entire time he was on our team, ask anyone here on the forum.  

Oh yes, how could we forget and the huge difference in our offense in 2016 when he was 100% healthy vs 2015 when he was as hurt and 2017 when he was gone.

Or the huge difference in the Eagles offense with him in 2013 vs w/o him in 2014.

34 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Oh yes, how could we forget and the huge difference in our offense in 2016 when he was 100% healthy vs 2015 when he was as hurt and 2017 when he was gone.

Or the huge difference in the Eagles offense with him in 2013 vs w/o him in 2014.

You’re missing my entire point.  As a redskins fan, I don’t want a former eagle or cowboy on the team.  I don’t care how it impacts the play on the field. 

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You’re missing my entire point.  As a redskins fan, I don’t want a former eagle or cowboy on the team.  I don’t care how it impacts the play on the field. 

Knight I usually agree with you wisdom but I must say if we dropped every player we had and only picked up Eagles,Cowboys, and Giants players and they were all the ones we as fans dislike the most and we won a SB I must say I’d be cool with that lol

As long as Eli isn’t the QB because I’d be done I’d be beyond done!!! 

17 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Knight I usually agree with you wisdom but I must say if we dropped every player we had and only picked up Eagles,Cowboys, and Giants players and they were all the ones we as fans dislike the most and we won a SB I must say I’d be cool with that lol

As long as Eli isn’t the QB because I’d be done I’d be beyond done!!! 

Lol well your last sentence is basically my feelings towards most ex division players. Especially divisive players like DJax and Dez.

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Of course I want Washington to win.  That is a ridiculous statement.  I've repeatedly said I expect them not to win because they don't have enough talent, and because of this I thought it was best to rebuild instead of going for mediocrity.  But hey, put words in my mouth if you want.  

I thought there was a recent enough time that your posts suggested if not outright claimed that you want change at the top....

( Bruce for sure, want to hurt Snyder too? ), and basically "haha, too bad if it takes ugly losing seasons to get that outcome." 

Something like that sound familiar? 

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I thought there was a recent enough time that your posts suggested if not outright claimed that you want change at the top....

( Bruce for sure, want to hurt Snyder too? ), and basically "haha, too bad if it takes ugly losing seasons to get that outcome." 

Something like that sound familiar? 

That’s a completely different conversation.  If the outcome is getting rid of Bruce Allen then sign me up.

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That’s a completely different conversation.  If the outcome is getting rid of Bruce Allen then sign me up.

Well, how bout if team sucking this year increases the chances of him being fired? 

Or would you rather the team be a playoff contender, and he stays on as is? 

19 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Well, how bout if team sucking this year increases the chances of him being fired? 

Or would you rather the team be a playoff contender, and he stays on as is? 

I wouldn’t trade a super bowl contender (which I don’t think we are), but would I trade a 9-7 playoff birth and loss in the first round of the playoffs for firing Bruce Allen?  Absolutely.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Well, you didn’t make that point. I remember you not liking him because of his attitude and off the field questions plus he never went through a season healthy, he always seemed to miss some time. 

For me, it’s about winning. I could care less where a player played before they got to the Redskins.

I’m an Ohio State fan and WVU fan. You don’t see me saying the Redskins shouldn’t draft Michigan or Syracuse, Miami or VA Tech players. Again, I don’t care where they come from as long as they can help the Redskins win.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I wouldn’t trade a super bowl contender (which I don’t think we are), but would I trade a 9-7 playoff birth and loss in the first round of the playoffs for firing Bruce Allen?  Absolutely.

Well, I would have to doubt they fire him, if the team wins 9 this season. 

Again, I was trying to remember where you where on this, is all. I was under the impression from these posts:

On 3/16/2018 at 1:45 PM, Slappy Mc said:

You would rather be bad for several years and try to rebuild on a regular basis that be consistently good (mediocre as you put it) and try to build upon the progress that has been made.

Yes. ( <----- you )

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/7068-alex-smith-seems-like-a-steal-now-with-these-new-qb-contracts/?page=17

.... that you were currently hoping the team sucked, so you could get your wish. 

I don’t dislike Dez because he played for Dalls before, I dislike him because of his presumed price tag, injury history, team cancer, and pedestrian numbers.

Also, if the team sucking this year puts us closer to winning a Super Bowl in 3 years, you make that trade off 10 times out of 10.

Archived