Sign in to follow this  
Yibbyl

More changes in our secondary

7 posts in this topic

Yibbyl    1
Posted (edited)

Looks like we found someone with a little NFL experience in Jumal Rolle. Sent Charles James packing, too.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-sign-CB-Jumal-Rolle/fd93b828-a000-453a-8df0-d08a099bd6dc

Looks like his achilles healed, but had recently injured his hammy.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/cardinals-jumal-rolle-injures-hamstring-saturday/

Edited by Yibbyl

On paper, our secondary looks incredibly bad. Good thing we have a bunch of picks next year, we're probably going to need a CB and S. 

LeeEvans    20
16 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

On paper, our secondary looks incredibly bad. Good thing we have a bunch of picks next year, we're probably going to need a CB and S. 

Too bad those are all going to be going to a QB!

25 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Sure hope it's not all of em!

BillsGuy82    4
On 13/08/2017 at 10:47 AM, LeeEvans said:

I don't know about that. Legit chance we finish in position to not even have to trade up.

I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna be paying extra close attention to the main 5 college QB's this season as well as routing against the Chiefs and Rams all season long :D

LeeEvans    20
45 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I don't know about that. Legit chance we finish in position to not even have to trade up.

I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna be paying extra close attention to the main 5 college QB's this season as well as routing against the Chiefs and Rams all season long :D

Honestly I'd be pretty shocked if we finish worse than 6-10. I mean, we play the Jets twice....

BillsGuy82    4
1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Honestly I'd be pretty shocked if we finish worse than 6-10. I mean, we play the Jets twice....

This is true.. I think the last quarter of season IF were out and that's a big if we could see Nathan Peterman with a couple starts. 

I'm hoping not, but it won't be out of the realm of possibility