Jump to content
MWil23

The official training camp thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Harrison better get healthy quick. Probably means Corbett gets 2nd team snaps at LT. I'm hoping he runs away with it, but who knows.

Yes. I love your love for the guys at the bottom of the roster or the supplemental draft guys. 

 

Reminds me of the kai nacau days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yes. I love your love for the guys at the bottom of the roster or the supplemental draft guys. 

 

Reminds me of the kai nacau days.

 

lol I just noticed hes on the Texans now

I've got hope for him he tested well you'd think he had enough talent to make it 

But man I hope Baker is going to be a special player

that would really change everything  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yes. I love your love for the guys at the bottom of the roster or the supplemental draft guys. 

 

Reminds me of the kai nacau days.

Too soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yes. I love your love for the guys at the bottom of the roster or the supplemental draft guys. 

 

Reminds me of the kai nacau days.

I'm in love with the potential of people, and not only in football, but in all facets of life. I'm a romantic that way. I wish more folks would strive and fulfill their potential. Although, I respect those who refuse to be enslaved by ability.

I had an incredible talent growing up, but I hated what I was doing. The expectations of others for me to pursue my talent would have dictated my life's path.

In my mind, being good at something doesn't mean you should do it. Maybe God gave you an incredible voice to sing to your children, not to pursue some record deal and be a pop star. Maybe God gave you the gift of art so you could find joy and peace in painting for yourself, not to spend the rest of your life seeking acclaim as the next Monet or Manet.....or my favorite, Bob Ross.

I was lambasted about the supposed responsibility of God-given gifts. But I finally decided I would be beholden to none other than myself, my future my own, answerable only to my creator and my convictions.

Insert fart-joke here.

Edited by Fatgerman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Too soon.

Sacrilege! I haven't given up on Kai yet like the rest of you quitters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Sacrilege! I haven't given up on Kai yet like the rest of you quitters!

That's the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

That's the point.

It's too late, Nude. Me and Kai have seen your true colors. You just lost your invite to his HOF luncheon. And to think, he was going to let you of all people place the gold jacket upon his mighty shoulders. SMH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

It's too late, Nude. Me and Kai have seen your true colors. You just lost your invite to his HOF luncheon. And to think, he was going to let you of all people place the gold jacket upon his mighty shoulders. SMH!

Did @freakygeniuskid put you up to this gaslighting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kai is a Raven and supposedly looks to be their best safety so far and I hope he fails, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as Peppers, he still has everything to prove. He sorta gets a pass for last year where he didn't show much of anything but you only get one of those per lifetime and it requires certain circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Did @freakygeniuskid put you up to this gaslighting?

Freakygeniuskid or fatgermankid? Maybe we're the same person. Maybe we're the government waging a covert Psy war with your mind. Maybe we're a figment of your imagination or a contruct of your schizophrenic delusions. Hell, maybe we're you!

That's right, Nude. You're us and we're you. You're both the forum rebel and the stick in the mud mod. You're both the weasely savant, Freaky, and the 8 pound water head, Nude. Plus the ever sexy and charming Fatgerman. So sexy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Kai is a Raven and supposedly looks to be their best safety so far and I hope he fails, sorry.

This would fry my apple-bottum jeans! Seriously! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Peppers is not out long.  I see Troy Paulmajruexpialidocious type potential from him as an improvising SS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I'm in love with the potential of people, and not only in football, but in all facets of life. I'm a romantic that way. I wish more folks would strive and fulfill their potential. Although, I respect those who refuse to be enslaved by ability.

I had an incredible talent growing up, but I hated what I was doing. The expectations of others for me to pursue my talent would have dictated my life's path.

In my mind, being good at something doesn't mean you should do it. Maybe God gave you an incredible voice to sing to your children, not to pursue some record deal and be a pop star. Maybe God gave you the gift of art so you could find joy and peace in painting for yourself, not to spend the rest of your life seeking acclaim as the next Monet or Manet.....or my favorite, Bob Ross.

I was lambasted about the supposed responsibility of God-given gifts. But I finally decided I would be beholden to none other than myself, my future my own, answerable only to my creator and my convictions.

Insert fart-joke here.

What was your talent? 

If it was singing juts where a meat dress 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×