The official training camp thread

MWil23

as a short term Gordon replacement, I’ll take it. If or when Gordon comes back, Dez as our #3 would be nice. We got to a history of having zero talent at the WR group to having potentially one of the best in the league and would be deep with CC and Calloway

44 minutes ago, buno67 said:

as a short term Gordon replacement, I’ll take it. If or when Gordon comes back, Dez as our #3 would be nice. We got to a history of having zero talent at the WR group to having potentially one of the best in the league and would be deep with CC and Calloway

He’s not a good number 3 tho. He’d be this years Dwyane bowe/Kenny Britt. We don’t need that. 

17 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Dorsey stop it. 

Browns to tryout Adam Jones Friday per schefter 

Damn, I thought we might have to compete with the Phillies to add another OF bat.  Now we're having to compete with an entirely different sport for his bat?  I don't even know what the hell is going on in this world anymore.  

I'm just going to sit here at home and play "Pac-Man."  ;) 

9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

What was your talent? 

If it was singing juts where a meat dress 

Lol! I don't think a meat dress would last five minutes on me before I'm pouring A-1 and eating myself into an indecent exposure charge.

My talent was/is art, sketching, painting, multi-medium pieces...etc. My old man took me to the art institute of Pittsburgh trying to convince me to make art and design my career. I ended up hanging out in the film department most of my visit, watching how film editing and sound works. Then went to college for education and history to be a teacher, but luckily my Mrs convinced me to go after what I wanted to do the whole time, screenwriting. 

Who knew I'd end up an exotic dancer going by the stage name Vanilla Swirl? Makes ya wonder.

Archived