The official training camp thread

MWil23

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

was your pun intended or no it depends on if you get a little electric football or not

Let’s be blunt, we need to weed them out, because where there’s smoke there’s fire, although perhaps I should be more willing to hash things out.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

He was just raging. Minus one football.

Screw Nude, too! Don't even joke about taking away a football. I live and die on my likes. I stare at the number, figure the ratio of likes to comments, think of my likes percentage as if it was a batting average, compare that percentage to others in the forum to compare myself to them and feel superior, and then pleasure myself as I bask in the glow of forum approval.

16 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@DizzyDean

Darnold being better than Baker isn't hindsight...

We'll just have to agree to disagree...

Hopefully the leader of men force is so strong that it leads us to victory...

Darnold will be a 10 to 12 year mediocre qb just good enough to not get benched, never good enough to take over a game or put the team on his back.  To have a chance at a championship with him the jets will need an all world defense and an all world supporting cast around him on offense.  Simply put, he is not very good and he is a rare prospect that has a near identical floor and ceiling.... and that is mediocre.

14 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i dont think we need a LT boys

I have a concern that is related.  I read that our running game has looked considerably worse after this move and it has been attributed to going from Bitonio to Corbett at LG.

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I have a concern that is related.  I read that our running game has looked considerably worse after this move and it has been attributed to going from Bitonio to Corbett at LG.

No it is because Zeitler is out. They happened at the same time

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

No it is because Zeitler is out. They happened at the same time

Good point, could be, or could be both.  To know for sure we would need more metric about running to the left or right before the injury and before the move.

54 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Darnold will be a 10 to 12 year mediocre qb just good enough to not get benched, never good enough to take over a game or put the team on his back.  To have a chance at a championship with him the jets will need an all world defense and an all world supporting cast around him on offense.  Simply put, he is not very good and he is a rare prospect that has a near identical floor and ceiling.... and that is mediocre.

I'm so glad I created this other account so that I could appear to be @CalmRationalLetItPlayOutTayne.

Archived