The official training camp thread

MWil23

They've had Bitonio back at G with the 1's today and Greg Robinson at LT. This is dumb as heck. Pick a dude and go with it. Taking reps away from Bitonio, who is trying to move positions, is straight sthuuuuuuepid.

3 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

They've had Bitonio back at G with the 1's today and Greg Robinson at LT. This is dumb as heck. Pick a dude and go with it. Taking reps away from Bitonio, who is trying to move positions, is straight sthuuuuuuepid.

Well Greg had a pretty good game Thursday. 

When they made the move with Bit, Greg was out. Prolly want to try who works best with Bit. If Bit and Corb or Greg and Bit

They are just trying to find their best 5. Was Corb at RG?

42 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well Greg had a pretty good game Thursday. 

When they made the move with Bit, Greg was out. Prolly want to try who works best with Bit. If Bit and Corb or Greg and Bit

The problem here is that Hue said Bit is still the LT! Like, if he said, "Hey, Greg was out, we want to give him a shot and then make our decision" I still think it would be dumb, but I'd get it. Here, it's like they burned a day of reps for Bitonio on nothing.

10 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

The problem here is that Hue said Bit is still the LT! Like, if he said, "Hey, Greg was out, we want to give him a shot and then make our decision" I still think it would be dumb, but I'd get it. Here, it's like they burned a day of reps for Bitonio on nothing.

Oh I agree but I rather them try out combinations of line the line ups now and then in a preseason game

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Dorsey trying to be Billy Beane, without all the stupid math. Just needs a fat nerdy sidekick. I'm putting in my resume as we speak.

Make me the assistant to the assistant GM (as s. to as s GM) and we could feed Des Harrison up to 310 lbs together.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Bucky brooks gave Bakers B for his preseason performance and Sam Darnold a ******* A. Get the **** out here bro. Like if you want to give them both As fine whatever but Baker looked way better then Darnold 

Funny thing is: I watched every snap from both players, and I wasn't as impressed with Darnold as the rest of the world. Most of his snaps, the offense was bare bones, college spread concepts: 3 WRs, TE, RB in the pistol. I saw several quick read, simple passes, using rubs and crossers to get guys open right in front of him. Don't get me wrong, he didn't do anything wrong, but I didn't see NFL offense from him. 

Todd Haley wasn't as kind to Baker. He ran the same offense that Tyrod ran, pro style, NFL all day, concepts and routes. 

Archived