The official training camp thread

MWil23

I don't mind Hue the coach. Some of his schemes and formations have worked.

I like Hue the motivator.

I don't like Hue the back stabber... RIP Sachi, miss you  Kessler,

I don't like hue the blame shifter... Horton, Pep,  Sachi, the whole roster from 2017.

I don't like the QB elevator, Kessler, RG3, Kizer....

I don't like hue the fundamentalist deep ball guy. (has the man heard of the west coast offense... shesh).

I admire the guys ability to be the worst coach in the NFL based on results, keep his job, get paid millions and have a positive vibe about himself and what is going on. 

53 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I don't mind Hue the coach. Some of his schemes and formations have worked.

I like Hue the motivator.

I don't like Hue the back stabber... RIP Sachi, miss you  Kessler,

I don't like hue the blame shifter... Horton, Pep,  Sachi, the whole roster from 2017.

I don't like the QB elevator, Kessler, RG3, Kizer....

I don't like hue the fundamentalist deep ball guy. (has the man heard of the west coast offense... shesh).

I admire the guys ability to be the worst coach in the NFL based on results, keep his job, get paid millions and have a positive vibe about himself and what is going on. 

/FatDoggoHCcareerthread

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

In the spirit of hard k(n)ocks fuc@#$& spell check. Ratley. Ratley. Ratley...stupid fuc$&*# spellcheck. Calculate the fuc$&#* word usage of that

oh.

If Ratley is a legit Wr in 1-2 years, this will be the goat draft class for the Browns. 

even if he is a 30 catches for 550 yards and 3-4 TD's it would be freaking off the chain. 

I watched the superbowl again last night. both those teams were built with a great oline, great QB's, DB's, Eagles had the Dline and then wise spending on skill players. 

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I mean seriously guys... how do you not hear what Hue said after that... and understand how football teams work...

haha... this stuff is priceless...

say it with me... FIRE HUE... FIRE HUE...

That interaction was DEFINITELY Hue throwing people under the bus again... am I right...

This guy never changes... FIRE HUE....

I never said fire Hue. Well, I probably have but I'd say fire Jesus if he went 1-31.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

oh.

If Ratley is a legit Wr in 1-2 years, this will be the goat draft class for the Browns. 

even if he is a 30 catches for 550 yards and 3-4 TD's it would be freaking off the chain. 

I watched the superbowl again last night. both those teams were built with a great oline, great QB's, DB's, Eagles had the Dline and then wise spending on skill players. 

Yeah no lie he’s got talent. He’s just really raw. I was hoping he’d make it to the practice squad. Ratliff is a man!

17 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah no lie he’s got talent. He’s just really raw. I was hoping he’d make it to the practice squad. Ratliff is a man!

I think there's a legitimate chance he makes the roster. He's shown extraordinary improvement as camp has gone on. Gotta see him make some plays in the preseason, but he's got elite speed and big play potential. Now, if Dez Bryant is signed, that's all out the window, and practice squad is his only hope of remaining a Brown. Reason #76 that I don't want Dez. Yes, Hue needs to win now. BUT, we're in it for the long run, and I believe we have the personnel to salvage his future in Cleveland. Let this kid get some real reps and develop into something special.

Hopefully Josh Gordon has a good grasp on the playbook from OTA’s and has been in it while away.

I have no doubt that physically he is ready. We just need him to get the mental part down as quick as possible.

He has never had a QB as good as this, he has also never had as much talent around him to draw coverage away. You can’t cover all our talent

Archived