The official training camp thread

MWil23

42 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Hopefully Josh Gordon has a good grasp on the playbook from OTA’s and has been in it while away.

I have no doubt that physically he is ready. We just need him to get the mental part down as quick as possible.

He has never had a QB as good as this, he has also never had as much talent around him to draw coverage away. You can’t cover all our talent

I have got to believe that he had a copy of he playbook to study the whole time he was in Gainesville 

30 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Gaines down with knee injury. Down on field for 5+ minutes. Actually had to move drill to another field according to Ruiter. Obviously doesn't look good.

Sounds like the grim reaper of knee injuries.  Thank God for corner depth

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Isn’t breeland still a FA? I’m shocked he isn’t on a team. 

Was just thinking, " Guess it's time to sign Breeland."

I think the reason he's waiting to sign with someone was him waiting until training camp was over, same as Josh Gordon's thinking with his return.

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

Any interest in George Ioka? Bengals cut him

I'd be very interested if he was actually a need. But we're already looking at a guy I like at his position being on the roster bubble right now (Kindred). So I would rather wait and go after somebody else.

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'd be very interested if he was actually a need. But we're already looking at a guy I like at his position being on the roster bubble right now (Kindred). So I would rather wait and go after somebody else.

Kindred cant be on the bubble? Am I reading your right? 

Iloka is a FS rather than ss isn't he? 

I like BBC as our 2nd fs though with Gaines down he will need to see more time at CB. 

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kindred cant be on the bubble? Am I reading your right? 

Iloka is a FS rather than ss isn't he? 

I like BBC as our 2nd fs though with Gaines down he will need to see more time at CB. 

Pretty sure Iloka is primarily a SS. He played closer to the line and then as a deep safety in cover 2 in Cinci.

I think Kindred is "on the bubble" in the sense that he is not guaranteed a roster spot. I think he will get one, but it's not guaranteed currently. And he's our backup SS, not our starter.

54 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Pretty sure Iloka is primarily a SS. He played closer to the line and then as a deep safety in cover 2 in Cinci.

I think Kindred is "on the bubble" in the sense that he is not guaranteed a roster spot. I think he will get one, but it's not guaranteed currently. And he's our backup SS, not our starter.

nah Kinndred isnt fighting for his spot this year we need him 

he can be a starting SS on a really good team, we just happen to have Jabril 

Archived