The official training camp thread

MWil23

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s not a good number 3 tho. He’d be this years Dwyane bowe/Kenny Britt. We don’t need that. 

Yeah I don't think those are good comparisons. Those guys seemed to be fine with earning a paycheck while Dez has been an effort guy. He has his own issues, mostly vocal, but if he physically can do a decent job he will. He will be a distraction at some point though if history repeats itself.

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I don't think those are good comparisons. Those guys seemed to be fine with earning a paycheck while Dez has been an effort guy. He has his own issues, mostly vocal, but if he physically can do a decent job he will. He will be a distraction at some point though if history repeats itself.

This is the main issue. The dude is gassed. Ask any Dallas fan who isn't a massive Dez homer. The guy just did not have it at all last year. I think there are better lottery tickets left in FA and on our own roster.

24 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Image result for kai mortal kombat

Pretty realistic nipple considering this is an N64 game. Real enough to get me going, at least.

If it’s not Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo its fake Mortal Combat.

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

This is the main issue. The dude is gassed. Ask any Dallas fan who isn't a massive Dez homer. The guy just did not have it at all last year. I think there are better lottery tickets left in FA and on our own roster.

What other WR could they go out and get? 

Maclin? Decker? Floyd? Those are the only guys really on the market. I believe Decker’s knees are shot. Maclin got cut by a team that is desperate for WRs. I’m not sure about Floyd. I would like to take a shot in Dez and just make him the big physics type WR. He might be humbled being cut and being a FA for so long. He is def worth a shot IMO

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

dat video

pls be the real deal

I think I saw a tweet that said in a drill TT was 2/4 with 2 rushing TDs. Baker was 4/4 with all of them Being TD passes. I think they were doing situations inside the 20 or something like that 

Archived