MWil23

The official training camp thread

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/08/fdaa91f6c69211/what-happened-at-cleveland-bro.html#incart_big-photo

desmond Harrison already the backup.  Other good news- pic of Gordon and Njoku together if you’re into that sort of thing

This is good. I was just going to stop by this thread and complain about the unofficial depth chart listing Harrison as the third LT behind Robinson. Fortunately for me, you came along and reported facts that prevented me from making myself look like an idiot. :)

P.S. - Bring back Lemmy

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

He also did well when he played SS vs Pitt in week 17. 

It’s unfortunate he won’t play backups every game. 

10 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

This is good. I was just going to stop by this thread and complain about the unofficial depth chart listing Harrison as the third LT behind Robinson. Fortunately for me, you came along and reported facts that prevented me from making myself look like an idiot. :)

P.S. - Bring back Lemmy

Crazy how far Coleman has fallen... not really, have always thought he was trash and easily replaceable. Respect for what he has done with his career after his diagnoses in college but he should and is being replaced.

15 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Crazy how far Coleman has fallen... not really, have always thought he was trash and easily replaceable. Respect for what he has done with his career after his diagnoses in college but he should and is being replaced.

If I'm being honest, the practice session between he and Joe Thomas on the day of Thomas' retirement left me feeling optimistic. But yes, he's being outshined at every waking opportunity. Dude's gotta go.