The official training camp thread

MWil23

11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I doubt he’d take the job 

He freaking loved Baker. Even with Haslam's reputation, I think CLE would be high on his list of teams he would consider just because of Baker and Dorsey's openness to analytics.

28 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Hue plans to have Harrison practice sometime with the 1s and move Bitonio back inside this week .... dude wtf one week out and u want to make moves. 

And when this results in the inevitable injury to Tyrod, he'll put Stanton in.

Hue still tanking.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Hue plans to have Harrison practice sometime with the 1s and move Bitonio back inside this week .... dude wtf one week out and u want to make moves. 

This is why it is hard to get too excited about this team.

They should be pretty good but if there is a way to screw it up, Hueball will find it, and then blame everyone else.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Gregggg can just go take one of those 7 Head coaching jobs he was offered. 

When did he say he had 7 head coach job offers? He said he had 7 offers in general and that he chose the browns. I would assume it be offers to be DC. Let’s actually see what he does when he actually has talent and the talent is healthy. His defense looks light years better compared to last year. Dude is brash but who the hell cares about that. 

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

When did he say he had 7 head coach job offers? He said he had 7 offers in general and that he chose the browns. I would assume it be offers to be DC. Let’s actually see what he does when he actually has talent and the talent is healthy. His defense looks light years better compared to last year. Dude is brash but who the hell cares about that. 

It would be great if we out preform our talent rather than under preform it. 

Of we don’t have a top 10 defence I will think he has done a poor job.

Archived