The official training camp thread

MWil23

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Skillset, Athleticism, and both were extremely raw at this point in their career, and have an extremely high upsides.

one has major character and physical concerns (Harrison’s off field issues in his past and current ability to keep weight on)

and the other doesn’t. To me that’s why one was a 3rd pick and the other UDFA. I hope Harrison walks the same career path and becomes the Franchise LT. 

I would say Armstead has a lot better skill set than Harrison. Harrison needs to greatly improve  his feet and staying square to the LOS on speed rushes longer and having heavier hands

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

one has major character and physical concerns (Harrison’s off field issues in his past and current ability to keep weight on)

and the other doesn’t. To me that’s why one was a 3rd pick and the other UDFA. I hope Harrison walks the same career path and becomes the Franchise LT. 

I would say Armstead has a lot better skill set than Harrison. Harrison needs to greatly improve  his feet and staying square to the LOS on speed rushes longer and having heavier hands

I'm sorry, but I only factor in on the field attributes in the comparison both are similar prospects in my eyes, didn't go into extreme detail, thus why I said similar. Also of course Harrison was behind from being injured for a short period of time.

Archived