The official training camp thread

MWil23

10 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

So that others don't have to click through:

And yes. This IS the greatest training camp storyline in... ever.

That is one of the cooler/funnier things to come from the browns. To me that shows the attitude those guys have with one another and the rest of the team to do something like this. I can’t wait to hear what they name it. This is going to be great on hardknocks. Avalon RV better hop on and make this the best advertising campaign they could ever dream off!!!

Couple good names on Twitter were Winnebaker, Tyrod Trailer, RVIII. Also have Johnny Van-ziel Van-don Weeden Derek Van-derson 

Hopefully this is an on going thing all season, like the Kevin love banana republic picture during the title season 

12 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

No joke by year two Callaway will be a better WR then Landry. He would have been the #1 this year if it was for his troubles at Florida 

We better hope because with Gordon being so unrealiable we need another WR ourside of Landry who teams have to actually gameplan for.

I honestly think if Gordon doesnt get whatever this is cleared up and play the whole season--the Browns cut bait or my darkhorse pick....he retires.

I would love to sign some Eric Decker though over Dez Bryant. Im not sold a lockerroom with his added personality helps do anything but create more chaos. Decker has almost an identical skillset as Dez in the first place and since they are both at similar points in their career, I choose Decker to take that #2/#3 role because at least I know he is drama free, cost far less money and would be a really good locker room guy for young guys like Coleman/Callaway.

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

That is one of the cooler/funnier things to come from the browns. To me that shows the attitude those guys have with one another and the rest of the team to do something like this. I can’t wait to hear what they name it. This is going to be great on hardknocks. Avalon RV better hop on and make this the best advertising campaign they could ever dream off!!!

Couple good names on Twitter were Winnebaker, Tyrod Trailer, RVIII. Also have Johnny Van-ziel Van-don Weeden Derek Van-derson 

Hopefully this is an on going thing all season, like the Kevin love banana republic picture during the title season 

Saw spergeon Winnebago that was pretty good 

Just now, mistakey said:

Saw spergeon Winnebago that was pretty good 

That is a good one. They need to make a fake browns jersey and add all the QB names to it but in Van form and put it out on the RV lol

Archived