The Champions Camp - Week 3 Haulin'

Kiltman

2018/19 Season fully begins today with the team showing up to the facility.

What storyline going into camp interests you the most? Which new player do you want to see the most of? 

Any and all discussions to be had here..

Here's to the repeat.

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

now that carson isn't a virgin anymore the league has no chance 

Ehhh, I think this could go either way. On one hand, he'll be more relaxed and have a better understanding of all life around him, but perhaps it was the on-edge, could pop at any moment, testosterone fueled manic state he was in for all these years that drove him to be such an excellent QB.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ehhh, I think this could go either way. On one hand, he'll be more relaxed and have a better understanding of all life around him, but perhaps it was the on-edge, could pop at any moment, testosterone fueled manic state he was in for all these years that drove him to be such an excellent QB.

This is such a good point that I had never fully considered until right this second. 

20 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This.

He'll be ok for now. It's later he'll realize he'll only get to experience one lady forever. That's a tough pill. We don't know how he'll react once the wife's goods get tiresome. He may fly off the deep end and go Manziel on us. A whiskey swilling, *** grabbing, coke railing, late-night partying, gun slinging, gator shoe wearing, limo driving, Rolex shining Carson is something I may want to see. 

I'm really excited to see if Sidney Jones can take the outside job opposite Darby. He had a strong day today.

If Bausby wins the slot job we could be entering the season with a guy who was a starter on a super bowl champion at corner now a 4th string guy. 

For years (Since Sheldon Brown/Asante Samuel) we haven't been able to get plus play from our outside corners. It's exciting to think we actually have corners with the potential to do so.

Obviously Wentz is the big story, but running back should be interesting as well. Can Clement establish himself as a full time guy? Can Ajayi and Sproles stay healthy? Can Sproles be the Sproles we've come to expect? Who is the #4?

Also excited to see what the DL rotation is. I think it ends up Graham-Ngata-Cox-Barnett / Bennett-Qualls-Vaeao-Long while Jerrnigan is out, but on third down we could line up Graham-Bennett-Cox-Barnett and that could be torture for opposing quarterbacks.

Archived