The Champions Camp - Week 3 Haulin'

Kiltman

Sorry but that's also what scares me about Wentz, zero fear of doing just that. I'm not saying he has to change his game completely but running around like Cam moving forward "without sliding" is not conducive to staying healthy.

Staying Healthy should be his top priority even at the expense of missing out on a play or two. Not trying to make wine out of water every other play. Unfortunately he doesn't know any other way to play, like Luck, Cam, etc.

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry but that's also what scares me about Wentz, zero fear of doing just that. I'm not saying he has to change his game completely but running around like Cam moving forward "without sliding" is not conducive to staying healthy.

Staying Healthy should be his top priority even at the expense of missing out on a play or two. Not trying to make wine out of water every other play. Unfortunately he doesn't know any other way to play, like Luck, Cam, etc.

Don't be scared. We champs

is anyone less excited about training camp this year cause we are the champs? 

it used to be like i need to read everything to see which new and exciting additions can finally put us over the top. 

Now I'm like who cares we're going 19-0 anyways 

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Don't be scared. We champs

Yes we are! However I want another decade plus of a Injury free Carson Wentz ala Brady after his ACL.

If so ,we might be Champs a couple more times during that span. That's all.

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

dallas goedertt is looking great in camp. rookie of the year incoming.

Obviously time will tell but I laugh every time I think about how we scooped him up right in front of the Cowboys.

Dealing with Witten for 15 years sucked. Didn't want Goedert doing the same for Dak.

Archived