Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

The Champions Camp - Week 3 Haulin'

Recommended Posts

I have a feeling that Mike Wallace is going to have a massive year. The guy is still an absolute blazer apparently. There’s going to be so much space to work with since Agholor, Ertz, and Goedert are going to be killing teams across the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I have a feeling that Mike Wallace is going to have a massive year. The guy is still an absolute blazer apparently. There’s going to be so much space to work with since Agholor, Ertz, and Goedert are going to be killing teams across the middle.

wentz gonna throw 50 tuddies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

I have a feeling that Mike Wallace is going to have a massive year. The guy is still an absolute blazer apparently. There’s going to be so much space to work with since Agholor, Ertz, and Goedert are going to be killing teams across the middle.

wentz gonna throw 50 tuddies 

before the bye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

 

Seriously though. Darby, Douglas , Sidney all healthy and playing in year two of Schwartz's Defense/Undlin scheme. I'd hope to God they'd be better?

Edited by Nabbs4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RBreezy said:

I have a feeling that Mike Wallace is going to have a massive year. The guy is still an absolute blazer apparently. There’s going to be so much space to work with since Agholor, Ertz, and Goedert are going to be killing teams across the middle.

Yeah I'm hearing tons of positive things. He should be what we needed out of Torrey Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I'm not an insider, I do feel the need to say once again, I'm pretty sure they'll move Douglas to Safety over the course of this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Has Sidney been working primarily the slot or have they all been interchangeable? If he indeed proves to be our best CB , should he be playing slot because the other two Darby/Mills (specifically) for whatever reason can't?

Edited by Nabbs4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Has Sidney been working primarily the slot or have they all been interchangeable? If he indeed proves to be our best CB , should he be playing slot because the other two Darby/Mills (specifically) for whatever reason can't?

I´ve read that Sidney hasn´t particularly stand out this camp. If he busts I´m going to be super down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever is our best Corner should be following the opposing team's best WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Danger said:

Whoever is our best Corner should be following the opposing team's best WR.

That's assuming the other CB are interchangeable? If Darby sucks on the left side, he'll only play right. Vice versa. Mills and Jones alike.

There's a reason only a few teams are able to do that. I do agree though that would be ideal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I´ve read that Sidney hasn´t particularly stand out this camp. If he busts I´m going to be super down.

what? all i hear is rave reviews about every corner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

 

9 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I´ve read that Sidney hasn´t particularly stand out this camp. If he busts I´m going to be super down.

what? all i hear is rave reviews about every corner 

 

He’s doing well, been getting a lot of praise

only bad thing ive seen was someday this week Nelly was burning him a bunch...but by all accounts The Phoenix looks daaaaaaammnnn good this year and is burning everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiltman said:

He’s doing well, been getting a lot of praise

only bad thing ive seen was someday this week Nelly was burning him a bunch...but by all accounts The Phoenix looks daaaaaaammnnn good this year and is burning everyone 

only thing I saw about that was nelly stealing an int from him for a catch. that's just the phoenix rising not a negative to sidney who should have had the int. Like no way that little loser cole beasley takes anything from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also goes back to Sidney having to play Slot. Wasn't he primarily a outside CB at Washington? There is a massive difference from playing inside rather then out. Hope one of the three can fill the slot role as good if not better then Robinson did last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on the Jolly Green Australian Giant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×