The Champions Camp - Week 3 Haulin'

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

There are seemingly 7 locks to make the roster on the O-Line at this point.

T: Jason Peters, Lane Johnson, Vaitai, (Matt Pryor)
G: Brandon Brooks, Stefan Wisniewski, (Matt Pryor)
C: Jason Kelce

I think we'll see one more interior lineman.

I really hope they don't go with the skeleton personnel grouping. I would go 9 min. them boys played a ton of snaps last year from Sept to Feb. 

8 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I really hope they don't go with the skeleton personnel grouping. I would go 9 min. them boys played a ton of snaps last year from Sept to Feb. 

While I agree that's why making cuts will cost us good players. One of the position groups will suffer. WR? RB? CB? DL? Have to come from somewhere.

Yet again this is why I have never understood why Teams don't force "all OC" to learn how to long snap as a requirement? It's such a wasted roster spot. 

If Teams can convert QB to WR, TE to OT, Surely a Center can learn how to long snap!

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While I agree that's why making cuts will cost us good players. One of the position groups will suffer. WR? RB? CB? DL? Have to come from somewhere.

Yet again this is why I have never understood why Teams don't force "all OC" to learn how to long snap as a requirement? It's such a wasted roster spot. 

If Teams can convert QB to WR, TE to OT, Surely a Center can learn how to long snap!

The way this current roster is comprised I would say the number of WRs and RBs we keep could be lowered 5 and 3 respectively. 

WRs 

Jeffrey

Hollins

Wallace

Agholor 

Aiken/Wheaton/Ward/Gibson/Treggs (whomever can help ST)

RBs

Ajayi

Sproles

Clement

(Adams PS or Jones could be brought back for emergency)

I can understand having a plethora of DB/LBs those guys play ST most likely. I can understanding holding a guy because of a guy ahead of him is injured. But if we hold a guy and can't get him on the field then because he's part of the inactive crew. 

Archived