2019 NFL Draft Prospects: Members Consensus Big Board Thread

Shylo3716

I have yet to approach a link solely based around big board placement for the top-10 prospects heading into the upcoming NCAA season’s kickoff.

This thread will be for all of us to actively post our individual opinions on where we view each prospect as of today. Feel free to periodically update your big board in a separate post to keep track of your progression throughout the season, leading up to the draft on a weekly or bi-weekly basis which is optional.

Hopefully, this will be the birth of something that will run smoothly and add more levels to offer with the process.

The road to Nashville begins...

Preseason Top-10

1. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

2. Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State 

3. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

4. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

5. Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6. Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

7. Devin White, LB, LSU

8. Andraez  ‘Greedy’ Williams, CB, LSU 

9. Rashan Gary, DT, Michigan 

10. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

15 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

Anyone think Oliver is actually 6'3 290?

Maybe not 6-3, it's more likely he comes in at 6-2 maybe even 6-1.

I don't get the love for AJ Brown. He's not top 5 or maybe even Top 10 prospect wise. I could see 2 or even 3 WR's leap frogging him before years end.

9 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Maybe not 6-3, it's more likely he comes in at 6-2 maybe even 6-1.

I don't get the love for AJ Brown. He's not top 5 or maybe even Top 10 prospect wise. I could see 2 or even 3 WR's leap frogging him before years end.

That is possible depending on what Ole Miss’ quarterback situation is.

22 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

1. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

2. probably Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State

I don't know beyond that, but I'm looking forward to watching Alabama RB Damien Harris and LSU LB Devin White.

I prefer Cam Akers and J.K. Dobbins at the RB position to continue on with keeping close tabs. Please throw a few more upperclassmen names into the mix to place under the scope at the position.

36 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

I prefer Cam Akers and J.K. Dobbins at the RB position to continue on with keeping close tabs. Please throw a few more upperclassmen names into the mix to place under the scope at the position.

At RB, obviously Bryce Love is one of the guys to watch because of his speed and elusiveness. L.J. Scott from Michigan State is a big power back with surprising speed and elusiveness who could see his name rise. Myles Gaskin from Washington is another undersized guy who's a touchdown machine and a good receiver. Those are the main guys I'll be keeping track of, alongside Harris and Rodney Anderson.

4 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

At RB, obviously Bryce Love is one of the guys to watch because of his speed and elusiveness. L.J. Scott from Michigan State is a big power back with surprising speed and elusiveness who could see his name rise. Myles Gaskin from Washington is another undersized guy who's a touchdown machine and a good receiver. Those are the main guys I'll be keeping track of, alongside Harris and Rodney Anderson.

I’ve watched a good bit of Bryce Love last season, but I most definitely have Rodney Anderson on my must-see list.

54 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I also think LSU LB Devin White might end up No. 3-4 to Oliver and Bosa, if not jumping Bosa. He's good. This is a very defense-heavy and line-heavy class. Next year has some better QBs and such.

Hard to see an off-ball LB do that to a top DL prospect. Anything's possible, though. 

Archived