2019 NFL Draft Prospects: Members Consensus Big Board Thread

Shylo3716

4 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Hard to see an off-ball LB do that to a top DL prospect. Anything's possible, though. 

I think White could be a 10-year starter at MLB if he progresses, as perhaps a regular Pro Bowler. I think that's No. 2 worthy. And I still haven't looked much at Bosa.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:57 PM, AlNFL19 said:

I also think LSU LB Devin White might end up No. 3-4 to Oliver and Bosa, if not jumping Bosa. He's good. This is a very defense-heavy and line-heavy class. Next year has some better QBs and such.

Even if he's remotely close to Bosa, Bosa's positional value is going to easily keep him ahead of White.

1 hour ago, ClutchDJ said:

Levonta Taylor is the best CB in this class, regardless of size.

There is no way he is better than Greedy Williams or Deandre Baker.  Hopefully Taylor has a breakout year this season and I do feel he is a early entry candidate but he has a long ways to go to be considered an elite CB, could happen but long ways to go and Greedy is by far a better prospect I feel.  

On 8/1/2018 at 7:57 PM, AlNFL19 said:

I also think LSU LB Devin White might end up No. 3-4 to Oliver and Bosa, if not jumping Bosa. He's good. This is a very defense-heavy and line-heavy class. Next year has some better QBs and such.

That's crazy talk. White is good, but I'm taking Shaq Quarterman over him. Shaq doesn't disappear for long spurts like White does. I kept hearing how amazing White was, but when I went to watch tape on him, he was more of a splash player than a consistent monster. He'd lay people out, but his angles were sub-par and he looked a little lumbering out there to me. Both are 1st round picks, but White isn't this machine-like prospect that some are making him out to be. He's not a Maualuga-type thumper, but he's also not freaking Ray Lewis (I've seen this comp).

On 7/25/2018 at 6:23 PM, Shylo3716 said:

Preseason Top-10

1. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

2. Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State 

3. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

4. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

5. Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6. Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

7. Devin White, LB, LSU

8. Andraez  ‘Greedy’ Williams, CB, LSU 

9. Rashan Gary, DT, Michigan 

10. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

You have Gary down further than I would.  I would not put Herbert in the top 10.  He might get drafted in the top 10 but there are better players out there. Have you considered Greg Little OT Miss, or Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson?

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

You have Gary down further than I would.  I would not put Herbert in the top 10.  He might get drafted in the top 10 but there are better players out there. Have you considered Greg Little OT Miss, or Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson?

Yes to Lawrence.

Archived