Predict the 2018 Titans Record

dtait93

This is always a bit of a crapshoot given how much teams can fluctuate year to year and injuries, but nevertheless, what do you predict the 2018-19 Titans record to be? Here is mine:

@ MIA: W

vs HOU: W

@ JAX: L

vs PHI: L

@ BUF: W

vs BAL: W

@ LAC: L

Bye

@ DAL: W

vs NE: L

@ IND: W

@ HOU: L

vs NYJ: W

vs JAX: W

@ NYG: W

vs WAS: W

vs IND: W

11-5

Overall I don’t see it as an extremely daunting schedule. All 6 division games are winnable. MIA, BUF, and NYJ are gimmes and I think we have the edge against BAL, WAS, NYG, and DAL. That leaves LAC, PHI, and NE who will probably give us fits. However we do get PHI and NE at home so it’s possible we could pull an upset there.

I think we struggle a bit in the first half of the season going 4-3 heading in to the bye. Come week 9 we’ll be coming off of it into a MNF clash against “America’s team” that I think we will be amped for given the national stage and the bad taste in our mouth having to think about a loss for 2 straight weeks. With Conklin at full strength I think we finish the season strong.

Here’s a huge silver lining: we have 4 out of the last 5 games at home and I see no reason why we can’t take advantage of it. The Jets are weak, we have Jacksonville’s number and we get them at home, the Giants I think will be improved and will probably be the toughest matchup out of the final 5 games given that it’s an away game, there’s nothing special about the Redskins, and we get homefield against Indy who is nothing without Luck and he is still a huge question mark up to this point. I think we sweep it and head into the playoffs riding a huge wave of momentum.

What do you guys think?

@ MIA: W

vs HOU: L

@ JAX:  W

vs PHI: L

@ BUF: W

vs BAL: W

@ LAC: L

Bye

@ DAL: W

vs NE: L

@ IND: L

@ HOU: W

vs NYJ: W

vs JAX: W

@ NYG: W

vs WAS: W

vs IND: W

11-5

I wanted to say 10-6 before picking each game, but I thought we would coke out on top more when looking at the individual matchups. 4-2 in the division, sweeping the Jags again.

On 7/28/2018 at 12:02 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Not going to do it game by game but I’ll predict 9-7. I think it’ll be a rough start on offense for the 1st month or so. Hopefully the defense can lead us early on while th offense plays catch up. 

x2

• 3 months later...

Archived