Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

22 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I have duke if you want to make an offer. 

You are probably getting the better end of the deal, but I'm desperate for another RB. I only have 3, and one of them is Chase Edmunds, who isn't a legitimate option.

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You are probably getting the better end of the deal, but I'm desperate for another RB. I only have 3, and one of them is Chase Edmunds, who isn't a legitimate option.

Well if it’s that kind of deal it better be vetoed! 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

We’ll see. Duke with baker could be a completely different player. He put up big numbers last year. 

22 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We’ll see. Duke with baker could be a completely different player. He put up big numbers last year. 

Duke put up big numbers last year because he was the best RB and WR on the team. This year he is the 2nd best RB and 3rd/4th best WR. Duke was never going to match his fantasy performance from last year. 

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Duke put up big numbers last year because he was the best RB and WR on the team. This year he is the 2nd best RB and 3rd/4th best WR. Duke was never going to match his fantasy performance from last year. 

He could come close. He has an actual qb who can throw the ball unlike kizer or tyrod. He could still see a lot of time in the slot. 

Archived