Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

I'm 2nd in the entire league in total points and on the outside looking in at 5-4 right now. This is brutal.

My #1 pick has picked up 27.5 total points for me this year.  (I'm looking at you, Dalvin Cook!)  Still have managed to be 6-2 and tied for first.  

Image result for end of usual suspects gone gif

It is all smoke and mirrors.

Related image

18 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

My #1 pick has picked up 27.5 total points for me this year.  (I'm looking at you, Dalvin Cook!)  Still have managed to be 6-2 and tied for first.  

Image result for end of usual suspects gone gif

It is all smoke and mirrors.

Related image

You beat me to James Connor by mere minutes. Well done good sir...well done. Meanwhile, @freakygeniuskid still refuses to drop Le'Veon Bell. Poor guy...that one hurts!

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You beat me to James Connor by mere minutes. Well done good sir...well done. Meanwhile, @freakygeniuskid still refuses to drop Le'Veon Bell. Poor guy...that one hurts!

I don't know where I'd be without Connor.  Oh wait.  In the basement.  Jordan Howard hasn't been much to write home about either.  Keep in mind, I've had the Browns defense all season (up until the Chiefs game.)  

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I don't know where I'd be without Connor.  Oh wait.  In the basement.  Jordan Howard hasn't been much to write home about either.  Keep in mind, I've had the Browns defense all season (up until the Chiefs game.)  

jordan howard is dead to me

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m voting to veto all trades since mine was vetoed. #Merica

Are you flipping serious? I'm literally trading for the guy to fill in for Goff's week 12 bye. A one week fill in and you want to veto? How about I veto your ability to breathe, jackwagon! 

#germkiwi

Archived