Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

10 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

My #1 pick has picked up 27.5 total points for me this year.  (I'm looking at you, Dalvin Cook!)  Still have managed to be 6-2 and tied for first.  

Image result for end of usual suspects gone gif

It is all smoke and mirrors.

Related image

All season, I've been living on the waiver wire like Eskimos live on snow-cones. Never been in a 14 team league before. Ouch! Tough, especially with the RB position. That's why I didn't reach drafting mediocre RBs and instead took better WRs. Built my RB stable on waivers, trades, and a hope and a prayer.

Crossing my fingers hard that Josh Adams takes over the RB top spot in Philly, Marlon Mack keeps being used like a bellcow, and one of my WRs takes a big step in targets, looking at you Maurice Harris, Keke Coutee, Devante Parker, and Anthony Miller. My money's on Miller taking over the WR1 spot for Chicago within the next 2-3 weeks.

42 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

@Fatgerman you’re too fat to be taking seriously. But German enough to worry about a mass genocide. 

So we meet face-to-face, Bosko, just days before we must cry havoc on the fantasy battlefield. Do you feel the momentous forces of nature crashing around us, the bloody sting of fate, the fragility of your warrior life hanging so delicately in the balance? 

Genocide? Genocide is defined as the deliberate killing of a large group of people. I don't want to genocide, I only want to destroy 13 individuals. Your time has come, Bosko. Make peace with your loved ones, repent your sins, and prepare for fantasy war.

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah a Derrick Henry for Tom Brady trade seems pretty freaking bad

Trade Doug Baldwin for Kirk Cousins prior to the season and everyone loses their shtt. 

Trade Derrick Henry (50th ranked RB) for Tom Brady (12th ranked QB) and no one bats an eye

whatever, I’ll keep drinking my first place tea 🐸 ☕️ 

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

Honestly I’ve never vetoed a trade. If it happens it happens. Idc. If you veto it. It just makes you a ****** 

Nah, there could be collusion and there could be saving an idiot (football idiot) from themselves because they don't know the game well enough. The day after the draft trades that send a 3rd round pick and a 6th round pick to a team for their 9th round pick and 12th round pick seem really fishy too. There is no money on the line so there shouldn't be collusion in our league but there could be butthurt trades or trades where people need protected from themselves, although unlikely because we all know the players fairly well.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Yeah a Derrick Henry for Tom Brady trade seems pretty freaking bad

It really isn't making either team much better though. Getting Brady when you already have Goff isn't a significant upgrade, or at all. Kiwi is taking a bigger loss than a fatg's gain unless Mayfield starts lighting it up. The trade doesn't seem great for either team and that's good enough for me.

@bosko1616 I offered you a counter offer. Feel free to counter that offer, because it was a total joke. I'm not trading Kelce, who is the best TE in the game (especially to give you double points with that Mahomes connection), and Woods from LA who is also really good, for an underachieving OBJ (who has like 10 more total points than Woods), Robbie Anderson, and Seattle's sub par RB.

You're basically offering me a periodic flex player and a bench WR for Travis Kelce. That's not happening.

40 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If everyone is butthurt by our trade we can change it from Brady to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Either way, we're talking about a one week fill in QB. Let us know by the end of the day, ladies.

I need Fitz, Brady and Mayefeild have the same bye week. 

I don't have a runningback outside of Chubb, Kamara and Richard. 

id have to get one Germs starters for one of my bench players

Also I have 3qbs, I want to offload one of them. Fitz or Brady, and Derrick Henry are better than on the FA list. 

What are you thoughts on this tactic. I thought of this earlier today. Now say my opponent has a defense or QB on bye week and they don’t have a sub. They will need to pick up a bye week replacement. Now during the week, once a player is waived they can’t be picked up until waiver wiresWednesday morning the next week. I as the opponent just picks up and release every player he might us, literally picking up and dropping every defense or QB and rendering him not being able to pick up a replacement. 

Smart or shady?

Archived