Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Priest past his prime after that 30+ TD season and LJ is now their featured RB. That piece of advice is free but from here on our you’re on your own. Get with the times or you’re in for a long season.

*your

46 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

What pick am I so I can go Mock Josh Gordon with the 1st pick

He'll be gone by then. I'm taking him 0th.

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

If you look at your team, it has your draft picks listed now. And you are last (12th).

I get the ball rolling on this whole FF league and I get the rod right up the bum hole 12th place really lol

2 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I get the ball rolling on this whole FF league and I get the rod right up the bum hole 12th place really lol

Personally, this year, I would want a top 4 pick or a bottom 2 pick. So I think you're in a fine spot personally.

Man, I don't check in on here for a few days and I get shoved aside. Just cuz I'm old doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

** Remembers we're talking about fantasy football **

It's all good.  Let me know if you need an extra body to fill out a league.

12 hours ago, mistakey said:

can we do a different day than sept 1st?  gettin married that day.  its a saturday night! dont you guys have lives?!?!

Congrats man!  Cherish that woman like your life depended on it. She can literally make or break you. In an absolute good way. 

6 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Man, I don't check in on here for a few days and I get shoved aside. Just cuz I'm old doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

** Remembers we're talking about fantasy football **

It's all good.  Let me know if you need an extra body to fill out a league.

Are you sure you aren't in the league? I thought I saw your name on the list a few pages back. Check with Freaky, big man. I could be completely wrong.

On 7/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, freakygeniuskid said:

@MWil23 I have all the same stuff. Newborn (#2 for us) with our HS season starting August 6th. I won't be on a ton either. I think making a lineup and responding to trades when offered is pretty much all that's expected activity-wise.

Our current roster is:

FatGerman
Mistakey
sdrawkcab
Kiwi
Hornby
Myself
Bosko
Reginald
Nudetayne
Buno

So we are at 10, 11 if MWil decides to join. We need one more for a 12 team league.

My bad, @ReggieCamp. I mistook you for Reginald, whoever that loser is.:P

7 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Personally, this year, I would want a top 4 pick or a bottom 2 pick. So I think you're in a fine spot personally.

So you screwed me at pick 7 instead?! Real nice, Freaky. I give you my password to sexymidgetvids.org and this is the thanks I get. 

12 hours ago, mistakey said:

can we do a different day than sept 1st?  gettin married that day.  its a saturday night! dont you guys have lives?!?!

Congrats! It was the best day of my life hope it is the same for you and your lady. 

It will actually be Sunday. Don't you people go to church?

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:
On 7/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, freakygeniuskid said:

@MWil23 I have all the same stuff. Newborn (#2 for us) with our HS season starting August 6th. I won't be on a ton either. I think making a lineup and responding to trades when offered is pretty much all that's expected activity-wise.

Our current roster is:

FatGerman
Mistakey
sdrawkcab
Kiwi
Hornby
Myself
Bosko
Reginald
Nudetayne
Buno

So we are at 10, 11 if MWil decides to join. We need one more for a 12 team league.

My bad, @ReggieCamp. I mistook you for Reginald, whoever that loser is.:P

Reggie definitely should have had a reserved seat. BHD was active last year so he probably should have had one too. I'm willing to switch leagues if we need to do two leagues of a lesser number.

22 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Reggie definitely should have had a reserved seat. BHD was active last year so he probably should have had one too. I'm willing to switch leagues if we need to do two leagues of a lesser number.

I think we just need a 14 man league. 

Besides, if anyone should take a step down it should be me. I'm the new dude around here, bro! The vets should get priority.

Hell, look at me...I don't even have a thousand posts. I'm like Bambi, right before his momma got capped by rival gang members. I haven't seen Bambi in a while. That's how it went, right?

Archived