Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

30 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Did you seriously just lump German and Polish together? I can't decide if I'm angry at you or embarrassed for you. Are you an idiot? Do you mistake concentration camps for concentrated orange juice? What is your mental malfunction, numbnuts?!!

The nerve of some people! I hope you choke on your Polish sausage, my friend! Then get eaten by housecats.

You should be more like our Australian friends Hornby and Kiwi.

12 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Did you seriously just lump German and Polish together? I can't decide if I'm angry at you or embarrassed for you. Are you an idiot? Do you mistake concentration camps for concentrated orange juice? What is your mental malfunction, numbnuts?!!

The nerve of some people! I hope you choke on your Polish sausage, my friend! Then get eaten by housecats.

Y'all look alike to me, but now that you mention it, I do believe I remember reading somewhere that ya boy Charlie Chaplain once invaded Poland, so maybe you're right. Anne Frankly, I think you're overreacting. I was simply saying that I think about you the same way I do the other members of the forum before I close my peepers at night. Take the compliment and move along, you dreamy SOB!

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Y'all look alike to me, but now that you mention it, I do believe I remember reading somewhere that ya boy Charlie Chaplain once invaded Poland, so maybe you're right. Anne Frankly, I think you're overreacting. I was simply saying that I think about you the same way I do the other members of the forum before I close my peepers at night. Take the compliment and move along, you dreamy SOB!

:Di can be a bit sensitive at times. My mother was killed by a one-armed Polish sausage maker. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Am I in?  If not, it's cool.  I just don't want to miss the draft lol.

We do not currently have a slot for you. But you and @Bucketheadsdad are the only two to ask to get in so far...

What say you everybody else? We okay going to a 14 team league to get those two in? I'd be up for that, would make the deep cuts really important.

11 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

We do not currently have a slot for you. But you and @Bucketheadsdad are the only two to ask to get in so far...

What say you everybody else? We okay going to a 14 team league to get those two in? I'd be up for that, would make the deep cuts really important.

yea go 14 lets get weird with it

Archived