LFFKL 2017 Discussion Thread

X_Factor_40

There's a handful of missed picks at the end of the draft, so if you missed a pick and want to make that up, that would be nice. 

I'm adding a Co-Owner to 1King's team for at least the time being. I'm not sure how that situation will play itself out long term, but I haven't heard from him in over a month, so unfortunately it is what it is. We can figure that out down the road. Once he is in place and makes up those missed picks, we can open the league up to adding players. I just don't want that team to be at more of a disadvantage than they already are since they've missed the majority of the draft so far. 

1 hour ago, I_GET_SAX said:

Hey guys thanks for the opportunity to be in this league. I'll fill the roster tonight after work and look forward to helping 1K the best I can. 

Welcome! We're glad to have you! 

Just so everyone knows what's going on... When @1King returns we can see what he wants to do moving forward, whether that's keep his team and stay in the league, move on, or whatever. Ultimately it's up to him, but for now, @I_GET_SAX will be his Co-Owner so we can keep the team active. He's at the top of the list in terms of guys to take over a team when we need our next replacement owner, so regardless of how this situation plays out, he'll probably join the league eventually either way. Most of us have been in leagues with him before, so we'll carry on as usual. Once Sax adds his players, he can make a post here and then everyone is free to adjust their roster as they see fit with the FA pool. I apologize for the delay in that regard, but it's due to an unexpected circumstance, so it is what it is. 

Archived